Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, October 21, 2010

i dont know- brianna

i dont know what happened today.
i dont understand why it happened.
i wish it never did happen,
and i wish i wasnt sick.
today i think i had a melt down.
first of all, theres so much going on
at school with the projects and grades.
and collage and community hours.
then theres friends, best friends, people i hate, people who hate me,
then theres family stress, my sister alwasy being so rude to me infront of everyone,
expecting more than she gives,
and my mom and my dad,
and my mom wanting to move.
and then on top of all that
i have band practice.
games, morning practices, saturday practices, and extra long practices,theennn the first week of Nov. i have the play that ill have to work on. its insane how much im doing this year, and its only October!
but thats not my point. today i wasnt in a good mood,
i had thee biggest head ache ive had in a monthh.
it was so bad i almost started crying twice in the morning.
in the courtyard and in first period,
eventually my train of thoughts starting going and going and i coulnt help it i just broke down.
i hated it soo much.
then during lunch i took one look at my food,
went to the restroom, and threw up.
so i went home.
on top of all of that, i had a presentation today, and so i offered Malenie to do it during lunch, while she was telling me what the teacher told her, she was giving me an ugly look and attitude. when i said thanks, she rolled her eyes.
a little while later dylan caled me over to her,
and she was standing close to malenie,
at this time i was crying,
and i heard malenie *i think** say "shes just asking for attention"
im not fer sure it was her, but i wouldnt doubt it if it was.
If it werent fer martin being my best friend,
and me and her being in a group together,
id seriously put her in her place.
im so tired of her bs.
i do nothing to her,
yet she does all of this shit to me?
like its reaally getting old.
but its stupid, im not risking a grade jsut to shut her mouth up.
Basically, im just so tired and i need a break asap.
Nilsa, lets go drive away to Galvaston, you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment