Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, October 22, 2010

Tonight- Brianna

Tonights the night ive been waiting for, for a long time.
im FINALLY gonna see two of my closest friends together,
for the first time in two months!
ugh im so happy.
I think today was just a good day over all.
in some ways.
Like finally, me and jesus broke up.
he broke up with me, cause i couldnt break up with him.
it was weird. like i reallly wanted to,
i even changed my relationship status YESTERDAY!
but everytime id go up to him, hed start walking away,
or id chicken out !
it was weird, but anyways
point is were finally over :D
and in PE today, me nd marcos messed around a lot,
like fer the first time in a while, i didnt focus on homework or people
or problems.
i played(:
we were laughing and throwing balls, and licking each other,
and giving massages, it was great(:
if only he werent a senior D:
oh well, things happen fer a reason right?(:
i can still admire from a distance xP
bahaha
but anyways,
Things at school are gonna be a bit hard for a while,
but soon enough itll get easier
The reason shall not be said on here fer reasons..that dont need to be said(:
My girls will know about it by the end of the nightt :D
Hope everyone has a good weekend!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment