Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What am i doing?- Brianna

So today i found out that the day before we broke up,
martin tried to kiss Malenie.
Although it doesnt bother me now,
its like wtf?
you know? still sucks knowing that he wouldve cheated on me.
And so im asking myself right now,
What am i doing,
being best friends with my ex boyfriend,
Who almost cheated on me,
Hurt me a few to many times,
and that i still have feelings for?
Although these feelings arent big,
theyre there, and it sucks.
At times i just wanna grab his face and kiss him!
But i know its not worth even trying ever again with him.
So all i have to do is get over him, and move on.
Be friends,
correction,
Be best friends,
with no feelings towards each other,
and continue the school year.
i think that Thanksgiving break and Christmas break are gonna help me.
thats how i got over Jason.
Well i mean summer.
but still.
And i mean im giving myself props,
i think ive hidden my feelings pretty well.
i help him with his girl troubles,
ive gotten a new boyfriend,
and i try not to talk to him every single chance i get.
Ya know?
Oh well. Eventually ill be completely done with him as a boyfriend,
and hopefully thats soon.
"Having trouble to believe
I was ever on your mind
It's getting harder just to breathe
Cuz you left my heart on the battle lines
You played the game, you called the shots
To get what you want, but is not enough
So I come to you, with a broken heart
So before I go, gotta let you know

That you never did care enough about me anyway
So I guess it'd be best for both of us if I didn't stay
Well you never did care enough about me anyway
Left my heart on the floor now you know
Gotta go my own way I can't stay"

One of the many reasons im in love with Honor Society these guys are the best(:

No comments:

Post a Comment