Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, October 24, 2010

So... Busy. -Nilsa

So much homework, so much on my mind. I haven't been keeping you guys updated on anything going on with my new friends, new teachers, ect. But here's a quick update on one of many situations: K*** is a terrible, horrible, very bad person. He's fooling around with Hannah's heart, and the sad thing is I helped him win it. I gave him a chance... why?! Now he turns around and asks me for what he's not getting from her. Um, hell no.
I talk to R****** about it sometimes. Turns out, there are numerous girls who like K*** as more than a friend. He just doesn't feel like choosing only one.
Now he's upset with me. Mad that I'm going to tell Hannah what he asked me for. But who wouldn't?
The only thing I'm really sad about is my ridiculous crush on someone who's friends with K***. But oh-well. Things'll work out. (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment