Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

School- Brianna

So although i tend to complain about missing my friends,
and how its not the same,
and how i wish it could go back to like it was 8th grade year,
i actually REALLY like my freshman year.
I was thinking about it today.
Like two of my best friends are Martin *duh*
and Paulina.
And then ive met a couple of really cool upper classmen
such as Sophomore: Roldando, trumpet player, kinda cute, really nice and funny(:
Senior: Marcos Pikalio player, going to collage, reeeaallly cute, taken but a flirt ;) lol
then theres Junior: Jesse going out with Paulina, my sisters ex, french horn player, drum major, and really great guy(:
these guys are really great, along with all my other friends,
During lunch, i think i have the most fun,
thats when i talk to Isaac and just relax.
i dont have to wear a fake smile for him,
i dont ahve to pretend to feel soemthing i dont,
its great(:
hes a good friendd.
but anyways so i mean although theres soo much on my plate, i still enjoy it.
Its life, ya know?
Project after project after project its crazy,
but in a way its a good kind of crazyy(:
Lucky for me,
my friends and i have made plans to hang out this fridayy :D
im so happy, i miss them so much !
and its like finally,
this weekends gonna be a good one,
in fact so far this week has been great,
nd for some reason, i think tomorrows gonna be really good.
just a feeling.
Maybe cause im seeing oscar, maybe cause im getting some hours done,
or maybe for reasons i should keep to myselff..
We'll see (:

No comments:

Post a Comment