Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jesus- Brianna

So..
On Friday
I ended up going to the game right?
Only to find out its middle school night.
Meaning: I was gonna see Oscar, Bobby, Isayana, Yahaira, and so on.
Also Meaning: i was gonna see Jesus.
I love this kid right?
And well..
i thought i was done with him.
i thought that he was nothing more than just my friend.
Well at the game,
we kissed.
Twice.
i wasnt really disappointed in myself for kissing him
as far as i knew he was single.
So anyways before i got on the bus to leave,
i ask him for one last kiss before i dont see him for a while right?
well he gives it to me then says
"youre gonna hate me so much right now"
and i ask why
his response?
"i have a girlfriend"
... :/
last night i finally realized that breaking up with him might have been a really bad mistake...
last night i also realized that i love him more than i ever will love anyone else :/

No comments:

Post a Comment