Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"Hes got the hots for you"- Brianna

things like that,
make you feel soo good(:
knowing someones gonna ask you out,
makes you feel pretty,
getting asked out, makes you feel Beautiful(:
So no, i didnt get asked out.
Buuut.
According to two people,
David likes me.
Davids this guy whos kinda hot, has my same birthday,
and smells good.(:
we go to different schools,
that are far away,
so how do i know that?
he looks like the type that would smell good(:
so ive kinda sorta liked him since like a week before my...
correction OUR birthdays,
and since then weve talked alittle,
exchanged numbers, and texted a lott!! (:
hes even my good luck charm(:
so today, I found out he likes me right?
the ecact words?
" I haven't talked to David in like, almost a month. So, I dunno what's up with him, but he has the hots for you, so I'm sure he'd wanna come. :D ahahaha"
ahhh !!! gosh im pretty happy(:
but theeennnn..
Jacob texted me.
i brought up David,
and he asked me if i was cheating on him
wtf?!
when did we start going out?!!
ahaha
then theres Jesus whos supposed to ask me out,
but now if he does, imma say no.
hes waited to long,
and a real man never makes a lady wait(:
so there you have it.
my love break down of the dayy(:
haha !!
Okay so apperently me and jacob have been together since homecoming?
i dont think so, nice try though sweet heartt(:

No comments:

Post a Comment