Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, November 1, 2010

Best friends- Brianna

So i know i always talk about how Martins my best friend.
But i feel like thats not true.
I feel like i just tell myself that so that a part of me always has him
but now that i am *wait for it*
Totally one hundred percent over him,
Yes indeed i am :D,
I know that thats some really big ass bullshit
to be honest,
the only times we talk is when hes having girl problems.
Dead serious.
thats all we fucking talk about
i dont think we've had a conversation about anything else since we broke up.
and by that i mean like the day after we broke up.
So jsut like befriending Malenie,
Having him as my "best friend" was a huuuge mistake
So as i always knew,
my best friends remain as lexi nilsa briana and haley.
Also Paulina and Marcos ad i are getting pretty close :D

No comments:

Post a Comment