Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tipical Fishy- Brianna

Falling for that senior boy,
troubles at home,
hiding behind a smile,
hearing all the screaming,
and wishing i could just block it all out.
Lets start from the beginning.
This senior.
Oh my goodness.
Hes pretty great.
question.
what makes him so great?
The fact that hes respectful,funny, serious, has plans for after high school,
and hes a flirt; But he can admit it.
and somehow without saying a word, he can make me crack up.
Troubles at home?
Sister and mom always fighting.
its like they never take a break.
And i cant help but to notice that the reason for their yelling?
Stephen.
It drives me crazy.
Why doesnt she just dump him?!
Sometimes i wish my sister wouldnt live with us
so that i wouldnt have to see him here.
Hiding behind a smile?
Big Time.
I hate all of these symptoms,
and i hate being told i cant do something
and i hate not being able to do winter guard
i hate it.
But i act like it doesnt bother me because if everyone sees that it gets to me..
I dont know.
but i really do not like people to know somethings bothering me.
my lifes just going down hill right now,
but i know itll go up soon.
Just like a roller coaster.
and for now i just gotta deal with all this crap so that when everythings good again,
i can appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment