Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mommy Knows Best- Brianna

Me and my mom have a special bond
one that most teenage girls and their mothers dont usually have.
i like it.
i feel like i can honestly say my mom is one of my best friends
she knows everything.
and i mean EVERYTHING
so i mean im always going to her for advice.
shes older than me, she knows what to do
weather it be from experiance,
or just knowing.
So i mean i do what im told.
usually.
The other day me and my mom got to talking
and she told me
she thinks its best
that i stop
Talking to Martin.
Honestly?
i dont disagree.
I didnt notice this, but
he was brain washing me.
calling me best friend
when really he would only talk to me for girl problems.
his own ex girlfriend,
honestly, How pathetic is that?
When in an instant he'd leave me to talk to Malenie,
or if he was talking to her,
he wouldnt even make eye contact with me.
And, honestly i feel that whenever Malenie or lexi
would reject him,
hed come crying to me expecting me to make him feel better.
My dumb ass fell for it,
And so now i know thats its all stupid games
and guess what?
off my phone, facebook, and outta my life(:

No comments:

Post a Comment