Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Letterman-Brianna

So is it just me,
or is it kind of like an unspoken rule,
that you only give yer Letterman jacket to yer girlfriend?
(:
Well if that's the case then holy fucking shit(:
Mkay, so theres this hot senior right?
Oh my goodness im in love with this dude.
Hes turning 18 in three months,
which for some reason made me more attractive to him.
Anyways, so we have band together,
and he has a free period for 5th period, so he comes to my PE class,
not just for me, but its fate ya know? (;
Anyways, so after knowing each other for only ONE month,
last night at the game,
He let me borrow his Letterman jacket :D
i was uberly excited when he offered it to me.
So i dont wanna sound like cocky,
buuutt,
i looked uberly adorable ! :D
So yesterday we were talking in PE
and he brought up the first time we ever talked
i didnt even remember it,
but he did :D
Oh how i hate how hes a senior!!

No comments:

Post a Comment