Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our School Sucks & Backstabbing Whores -_- -Haley

REALLY? an 8th period? Our lunch is being delayed almost and hour and a half?!
I HATE YOU MR FUGLY. YOU RUIN EVERYTHING. Ms Day or whatever her
fatass name is. I hate you both, I can't wait to leave this school. Fuck DMS. FUCK MANOR
and fuck all the two faced whores that think that I don't hear what they have to say
because I do hear, and all of my so called friends, who think I don't know what they
have to say, I already know. So don't bother talking to me anymore. Im so tired of little kid drama that they like to play. It's fucking shit. I'm too old to be arguing about boys but they don't understand that it's fucking OLD SHIT. I can't wait to leave Decker.
Chaiya-&-Haley 1.1O.1O

No comments:

Post a Comment