Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, January 29, 2010

Do I Really Want Him? - Haley

Ugh so My feelings about F. are coming back. and Today he asked me out again.
I thought SOOO hard about saying yes but I wouldn't cheat on Chaiya.
Idk I miss him SOOOOO much. I can't believe he asked.. I might go back to
Garcia just to see him. I wanna go somewhere with him. But I love Chaiya..
and I know it seems like he doesn't love me but I know he does, he's just busy
and I can hold my own but I really don't like long distance.. and F. is just down the street.
Idk... Maybe this week or next I'll go somewhere with him. Lady Gaga has been my new
obsession. I love her! Why can't music play when dramatic things happen in my life like in the
shows? UGGGGH, Chaiya probably thinks I'm going to cheat but im NOT! UGHH
I hate peoplee.. Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog!... So Happy I Could Die and It's All Right
I wonder if he really does love me like he said he does.
We'll find out!
- Haleyy Maay

No comments:

Post a Comment