Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Miss Them -Nilsa

I know I shouldn't. I know they hurt me. I know they are heartless. But... They were my Best Friends.
Ugh, there I go again. There I go with the "BFF" tale. It's the only excuse I have for why I still think about their friendship day and night. But, hey, I used to have nonstop fun. I used to get calls every afternoon. It was constant, tiring, and seemingly wonderful. But at least now my in-school social life isn't a complete lie. I really do believe that at least a few of my new friends truly do care about me.
Today I saw my name scratched out on the paper we all used to draw on. The place where my name used to be was scratched out, with a big fat
"<------We got rid of her!" next to it. It was enough to break me down, but unfortunately not enough to make me stop missing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment