Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Arizona? -Brianna

im soooo ready to move with my dad, but how can i tell my mom that. shell kill me! shell make me feel so bad that i just change my mind completly. but i cant stay here. she has too much to worry about three kids is too much. and we all know that im the one she wishes would jsut leave. she wont admit it but im a horrible person and i know sometimes she just wishes id be gone. she always used to tell us "if you wanna go live with yer dad one day, thats cool just make sure its okay with him" well yeah but yer gonna make us feel badd. blahhh whateverr. im gonna tell her today, then ask him and on Monday ask Jesus what he thinks, then if he says i should stay, i might. his opinion means the msot to me which make me feel... can you guess? PATHETIC!!! but if he really does still love me, then he'll say i should stay, or he'll get really wuiet and just nod. if he doesnt he'll be like "its up to you whatever makes you happy" well anywayss my moms making us watch a movie with her :/ ill blog later. good. byee.

1 comment: