Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

my first blog, introduction to my life :D -Brianna

if you could see inside
my head youd see a little person marching around going "school school school
school school school school school school-school-school-school-sca-school!" just
like the baseball thinggy. theres so much on my mind all realting to school...
and the episode of American Idol that i ditched my Spanish project for. :) so
school was pretty alrightt. breakdowns, breakouts, hookups and of course, new
friends...or should i say love intrests? if my school life would be writen
as a book itd be a romance novel. im tied between two guys. guy number one: my
ex... twice. we were on and off and i, of course, still have feelings
for. now curently only best friends but hey, a girls heart wants what a
girls heart wants :P Guy number two: the amazingly sweet carring second best
friend. sighhh. hes so.... not like everyone else. amazingg <3.
So now that you know about my heart, lets get to know my soul shall we?
i think so. My name? Brianna. i have an old soul and i love it :)
in my group of friends i thnk im the most mature but its debatable :)
i have the biggest dreams. and some say i ahve the biggest heart :)
not much after that.... heres where ill come when i have a really bad, or good day.
or maybe ill just come to type and waste time :)
read. this. blog. :D

2 comments: