Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, January 29, 2010

My First Post..(: Mileenaa...

Well. To much to explain in a effin blog. Rummors get the best of me. ): what people say or do can turn my whole day around. i hate this frikkin ghetto school i hate that these two face chicks say im their friend, but they only say that to me and only want information about other ppl from me. I mean i know its kind of selfish but when you say things like i love you yur so awsome but you dont say that at all at like some crap on facebook. i MAKE SURE to let them know their special becuz when ther having a crappy day its allways good to get compliments and know some one appriciates you or loves you, every chick has ther selfish side...you want to feel special. i hate it when this one chick (completly differnt subject) She always puts me down with her negitivity she has never said anything nice to me.. things like "your so immature" And "Whore, why r yu wearing that" i mean i can take a joke but seriously dude. dont keep saying it ! and she tells me i need to keep MY comments to myself. Wow im talking to a blog..O_o





-Mileena&&Ryan (6.1.09) :D hahah i copied Hay-Hay ! ! xDD

1 comment: