Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Popularity Much?! - Haley

Today was incredibly fun. I got to do a lot of stuff.. which
I usually do. but there was a fight today, that made my day
so much better.Then we spent the whole class period talking about
fights that happen. It was funny, haha. Today in PE, I talked an awful
lot about Francisco... idk. i miss the memories, not him -_-;;
but yeah Im glad that i have a friend like Anthony, PLUS Brianna
and Lexi booty bumped me and made me fall. Me and Monica had alot of fun
too. And then in Mr Adams class, I was beating a turtle with pearls XD
Kaeja took random pictures of herself on my camera and Jovanny kissed my
purple thumb. Jose tried to fall asleep on me, but his fatass doesn't know that
I would've drawn on his face. Today, was funny. I like having a lot of friends
in Variety but I love my closer friends. (:

1 comment:

  1. haha, that turtle looked freakin ancient.
    I agree 100% with the "I like having a lot of friends in variety but I love my closer friends."

    ReplyDelete