Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Check Yerself.- Breanna

When you critisize people, you point out something that theyre doing that you dont like right? so are you allowed to do so if yer also doing that thing that bugs you so much yer willing to lose a friendship over it? Check yerself beofre you make any comments. im a stuborn person. my mom told me this yesterday: no matter what it is, i like going against it. and thats true. i dont like letting people prove me wrong, i dont like being told im doing something bad. i dont like it at all. of course sometimes i need to be told and ill listen, but last nght was too much fer me. you told me that the chicks before dicks rule didnt apply, and sure it didnt in yer eyes, but it did to me. yer opinion DID matter, but of course his mattered more. Of course his is going to matter more than anyone elses. do i have a reason? sure do. if i tell you are you going to understand? not at all. i've told everyone else about the reason, exccept you. you know why? because i know yer gonna say something. when we started going out again, i told everyone and at the end of the text i put: dont tell YouKnowWhoYouAre cause shes gonna tell me something and i dont need it right now. i decided to tell you cause i thought that i owed it to you, but now i regret it. when you go back out with yer ex-boyfriends i dont tell you anything because iits not up to me weather you go out with him er not. what you told me yesterday about F made me mad. to think that you would actually go back out with him even after knowing what hes going to do made me extreamly mad. but did i say anything? no. bercause i know youll do whats best fer you. or at least youll do what you want to do. when you say you dont know what i see in him, i dont know what you see in yer him either but thtats because im not you. yo before you go telling me what im doing wrong, Check Yerself.

No comments:

Post a Comment