Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, January 29, 2010

Today -Nilsa

Well, I found out that it's all about me. All this talk of that little "contract." Me. All me. "yay."
I mean, it's flattering to be so interesting that I can be the topic of conversation for an entire group of friends for... what is it now? Ohh yes, nearly five months. It's been since Septemeber 12th. It's funny, really. And ironic. It takes ever so long to build a wonderful friendship like the one we all shared, and only one day to send it crashing down. Loosing 7 of your Best Friends isn't the greatest experience in the world, but it sure did make me stronger. Nothing seems to shake me anymore. You know that feeling you get when you suddenly hits you; "WOW, it's almost Christmas!" It may come at different times each year, but I remember it as a wonderful feeling. It never got to me this time. Sure, Christmas was wonderful, but I just didn't get the butterfly thing this year. In most ways, I feel it's a good thing. I am an emotional person, and I cry a lot less now.
I highly respect the friend of mine who let me know a little bit of what is going on in my social life at the moment. I admire her for the fact that she wouldn't give me any names, or even tell me the point of that horrible paper she was forced to sign. Most of me, however, desparitely wants to know what they are now saying about me. The last thing I heard was a few weeks ago, making fun of how awfully I play basketball. Maybe they should inform the coach of this so she can remove me from the starting five. Also, the fact that some people know my biggest secret, but were not told by me. They insist no one told them. Ohh, so are they witch's, perhaps? Anyway, I just need to remind myself that I'm getting closer to my new friends with every passing day. Sometime soon they may loose the label of "new friends" and simply be my "friends."

PS: This entire blog is currently made up of all people at the same school. Shall I spice it up, perhaps? I'll be invting one good friend in Massachusetts and one in the UK! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment