Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Some People -Nilsa

I hate it how some people can't go a day without drama. I hate it how some people say they believe in God, and yet show no fear. I hate it how some people are rediculously hypocritical. I hate it how some people just can't stand to see me happy. I especially hate it how those very people were, at one point, my entire social life in Texas.
Dumb Manor. So Suburbain. I can't wait to move in a few months, into one of the only reasonable places I've seen thats somewhat nearby. I'm officially moving deeper into the Live Music Capitol of the World!!! We moved to Austin thinking I would actually get to go to Austin ISD. Hey, at least I met some great people I had hardly even noticed before. Who knew, right? I can't wait to go to the school we used to dream about. The Fine Arts academy will be great. I can accomplish my dreams, and forget all about them. Correction: I will look back on those days with happiness at one point, with no pain at all. I will be happy to have had the experience of living in a matireal world. Seeing the fantastic range of people that can somehow manage to be compleatly amazing, and somehow go, for the most part, unnoticed.
I wish I could say that what happened today was the last straw, but I am still thinking of doing track, dispite the presence of the two people who pain me the most. It's my favorite sport, and their are many more friends than the other, (people who stuck with me through EVERYTHING) but somehow I know they will find a way to get my attention. They always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment