Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just Friends -Brianna

two of the most words a girl can hear. the thing i dont want to be. i want it to be like it was two weeks ago. where you gave me that amazingly strong hug, and told me you still loved me...and me saying it back. But if shes what makes you happy then hey, why should i stop you right? as long as youre truly happy then stay with her, be with her nd tell her you love her just like you used to tell me. okay so thats what i tell him. what i tell my friends and my self is this. I WANT YOU BACK!!! I WANT YOU TO TELL ME YOU LOVE ME AGAIN. I WANT YOU TO GET MAD AT ME WHEN I SAY I WANNA GO TO BED!! I WANT YOU TO CALL ME WHEN YOU KNOW I WONT ANSWER JUST SO YOU CAN HEAR MY ANSWERING MACHINE!!! :( would i ever tell him that? yeah. if/when we get back together. i hate admiting that i miss him. i feel.... pathetic. i know its natural but dang it its been a whole week.... well tomorrow makes it a week but still! i should be over him by now you know? well im about to go to a basketball game, just had some spare time and decided to keep ya in touch :) so goodbye now! :)
Oh P.S. you guys NEED to go listen to Amy Colalellas song!! shes getting a record deal and is totally amazing. we wrote some lyrics togetherr xD

No comments:

Post a Comment