Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, January 29, 2010

today was a fairy tale :) -Brianna

sure its not the "oh my god im in love" kind... well it is but not to him. were totally just friends, and i respect that he has a girlfriend, but i know he knows that song was about him. its obvouise look at the first three lines. look at the bridge, DUH! anyways, the bus was pretty awesomee. i rode with Lexi and talked to Jesus. it was alrightt. he stole my backback though -_- which is when he found the song. perfectt. he read up to the last verse then gave it back. so then i sung fer Lexi. He Listened. he complimented me "you sound amazing" but when i asked him to repeat he said nothing. :/ its things like that, that make me mad. so you have a girlfriend, i know yyer not over me, trust me, i am NOT over you. so i might get asked out, but my hearts already takenn. so whatt? sometimes you just have to say eff it! and listen to yer heart. but maybe three times isnt the right amount. maybe you just have to stop at two.... Goodnightt.

No comments:

Post a Comment