Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Readers - Lauren

So it has come to my attention that a certain person who I have talked about in these posts has found this blog, and is now increasingly mad at me for calling said person an asshole.
I would just like to state that I do not think you are a terrible person, I do not hate you, But I do think you were being an asshole, and if I have to completely lose your trust in me to get you to see that then so be it. It's bad for her and I don't want to just sit by and let things be. But, I don't want to meddle. I will give her advice when I see it necessary, I'll be there for her when you're being an asshole, But I'll try not to get too far into the middle. 

P.S. Getting pissed off at me for something I said in a Blog that you had to search my facebook page to find, even though you un-friended me, is totally unfair, and it's kind of creeping me out wondering what you read. Just saying. Weird. There's shit on here that like.... Two people know, and if you are number three, that's weird. Just thought I'd put that out there. Have a Nice Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment