Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Im pretty dissapointed-Brianna

Me and Oscar planned this reeeaally cute date for saturday.
Me him my house, cuddling couch, blankets, movie marathon, hot chocolate, and blankets.
Cute right?
Especially for a second date x)
Well guess what?
Plans ruined.
Moms making me go to a party.
All honesty, none of us wanna go.
Especially me.
Considering I never see Oscar,
and we have the opportunity then,
but i cant.
it sucks.
we were gonna chill from 3 to 11 because he wanted me to tell all my friends
that hes been the only boy to stay that late.
I told him about how marcos came over from 4 to 10
and that that was the longest.
He said "lets break that record :D"
He wanted to have a special title i guess.
Mhh, its only tuesday though, i only have to know by 2 on saturday so ive got time
to convince her otherwise.
God i really hope we can hang because this is the only weekend this month that id be able to,
but not that i have that party, it looks like were really gonna have to wait til February.
Yeah thats how pathetic this is.
my next free weekend? 2-12-11.
Every weekend from now til then is booked.
Blah. I just reaaally need this day with him.
Our last date was the 20th of December,
this one would be the 15th, which is clsoe enough to the 20th
see what were doing?
Once a month we go on a date.
Kind of like an anniversary.
Just...Not.
Okay so this might sound..pathetic?
but, a sevie told him she loved him.
he doesn't like her.
but... im feeling just the tiniest of intimidation.
They see each other every day, who knows maybe hell feel the same?
Goodness thats more pathetic than i thought it would sound....
Well its official.
I need a high school life.
Get over my middle school one cause its never gonna be the same.
Ever.
my friends are different, the works harder, the time is spent differently,
everythings different.
i just have the slightest hope that next year will be much better with all the cavis that are coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment