Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oscar, Oh Oscar- Brianna(:

So weve only been dating 3 days,
but i love where our relationship is going.
We're still best friends,
but we add that little ingredient to our recipe that spices it up
you know?(:
Like i know him better than he knows himself,
and he knows me better than i know myself
and its simply because hes my best friend
not because hes my boyfriend
and not because weve been dating for 3 days,
and have been on dates,
and...no, its none of that,
its because hes my best friend,
and im really glad im dating him,
like i never noticed this but,
i dont like to be in bad moods around him.
ever.
theres been ONCE when i asked him not to tell me about his bad day cause i was in a horrible mood,
i gave in and let him tell me, and he ended up making me smile at the end of it,
and today i was in on so so mood, and he made it better,
just by making a stupid comment (:
He very sweet.
very polite,
so much sweeter than any of the other guys ive dated,
and were taking things slow and i like it!
maybe its just because of the distance,
but i like not making out with him after only a day of dating,
i like not being all over him,
i like having stories to tell him,
and hearing his stories
and not being like "yeah i was there"
You know?
every day its something new and i like it(:
So before he goes into the school building he texts me,
tells me hes leaving,
and turns off his phone until he gets home,
well today durring his lunch he texted me saying something along the lines of
"Banana Berry(: I'm at lunch, hope youre having a good day! Muah! Talk to you at 3:35(:"
The little efforts he makes you know?
and anyways, so after he texts me his "gtg to school berry ttyl!"
i text him back saying "okay have a good day ttyl" blah blah blah right?
well he told me that he turns off his phone before i reply so that when he turns it on, he has a text from me to read(:
Everyday.
Tell me thats not the sweetest thing ever(:
so yeah,
were still in that phase crossing from best friends to
boyfriend/ girlfriend.
Hopefully our February date helps just a bit(:

No comments:

Post a Comment