Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, January 7, 2011

Catch Up Time - Haley

Oh dear blog.. How ever have you been all these months I have left you alone. Boy do I have a lot to tell you. So we'll start with Chaiya, since he seems to be my main topic. On Monday is our 1 year. Its crazy. But I feel like this year will not be good to us. I feel like so many girls will get in the way of my happiness. Especially Jennifer and Veronica. I just have a bad feeling their names will reoccur often this year. And I promise myself to fix my jealousy issues this year. And I WILL. But those two girls, are just the root of my problems. On top of the never ending Kerry problem.
Veronica, I think, is someone he met in one of his classes and Jennifer is a supposed "long-time" friend. Jennifer caused problems before me and Chaiya were best friends, 2 years ago. She caused problems between him and Kerry and she caused problems between me and him this year we've been together. She needs to just get out of the equation. Me and Chaiya got into a big argument yesterday because he wanted to go see her at work at McDonald's and I couldn't believe he stayed up at 1am. talking to Veronica and Jennifer, but didn't wake up in time to text ME, his own girlfriend. He seems to tell me things just to smooth things over, since I'm sick. But I could care less if I was sick because it seems SOOO disrespectful to not text your girlfriend but talk to 2 girls at 1 in the morning. He apologized but I have a feeling it'll happen again. And on top of that, I feel like he keeps lying to me. And on top of that, he is on tumblr 24/7 and their following each other. What kind of crap is that. And on top of all that, he seems to comment everything or rewrite everything she writes on her walls. UGH. Okay, next topic, Kerry. I blocked her from Yahoo and AIM. Why, you ask? Because she's making excuses not to talk to me and I'm sick of it. I really thought she was a good friend to me, but I realize that she isn't. So I guess we're done being friends. Moving on, I passed my 1st semester of Freshmen year with A's and B's. Super proud of myself. Next, Im getting a new phone tomorrow (: which is what I have been waiting for forever ! I really feel like Im getting closer to the people I consider my friends. Those people would be: Nikkie, Shaniah, Laura, Tatyana, Anthony, Arely, Brianna, Briana, and Daniella. I realize in 7 months, I'll be 15 and it's scary to think how fast time has gone ! Well Blog, Im done for the night (: I'll show you my awesomey awesome phone hopefully tomorrow ! Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment