Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Japaan much? -Haley

Hey blooog(:
Well Ive had one of the best days I feel so productive. I went to my meeting and I had sooo much fun. I met so many new people and learned a lot of things for my trip to Japan in 5 months! Me and Savanna are still friends and I met Kourtney, which I have to say, she is pretty amazing. I finished all of my quizzes and finally got my travel journal. I feel like time is finally moving ! and as for me and Chaiya, we hit a little bump in the road but other than that we're pretty good. I've decided not to get on facebook more than 3 times in a day excluding my phone, because i need to learn all the Japanese I can learn! and pass all my classes and pass TAKS and go to Japan~ I have a lot to do with the project fair, passport, moving, school work, friends, boyfriend, keeping up with the emails and things that are due in order for me to go to Japan. Waah I feel good, having a lot to do. I like this feeling. Well sayonara for now, Blog
Arigato Gozaimasu (:
Oyasumi o motte !
Ja Matta Ne

No comments:

Post a Comment