Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, January 10, 2011

Mhhh(: 2011-Brianna

God I love 2011 (:
I feel like everything's falling into place for me.
Minus my grades,
well for now at least.
Like I'm figuring out who my real friends are,
getting rid of the ones who don't matter,
getting OVER, I mean completely over, a senior,
Semi dating my best friend,
getting the new Ipod touch,
and joining TCSOE.
Okay so my grades aren't the best right now,
but its because teachers never put in grades and so the little we have,
doesn't count for much.
But I promised myself that I would get them up,
so thats my goal for next report card.
Real Friends: Oscar, Lexi, Nilsa, Casey, Paulina, Mark
I love these people <3
they mean the world to me,i know i can count on them for everythingg(:
like at the beginning of the year i was really scared and didnt know many people
so now that its January, I know who to trust and who not to.
The people im getting rid of: Oh my, theres so many of them.
Its crazy how one day you're best friends
and the nex you don't even talk.
High school is where you meet all the fake people.
It's so hard to find people who follow their own rules,
and dont act like a little puppy.
I'm glad the friends i have are my lucky few(:
Over the senior: :D Yep im pretty proud of myself.
Nothing there anymore.
Im guessing it really was just flattering that he was a senior.
Mhh(: Its a good feeling cause now i know what to do with Oscar.
Anyways so hes dating this freshman, and i dont know, its esxciting to see them together.
I guess theyre just that cute :P
Dating my best friend?! Yes.
Sort of.
Gosh its crazy.
The only thing thats stopping us from being official is the fact that we both flirt a lot.
I dont know if were gonna get together in these next 8 months,
but Sophomore year, yeah im pretty excited to see what happens between us.
But theres a few things that are making me...hesitant i suppose.
1. BEST. FRIENDS.
it never works out with best friends.
Well not usually.
2. BEST. FRIENDS.
what happens if we break up and things change? completely?
I hate using this example but: Martin.
it was a total 180 for us.
i dont want that with Oscar.
3. Distance.
Right now. thats whats holding us back.
4. Flirtyness
Again, just temporary.
5. Lexi.
Lexi. my cavi. i love her to death but,
i think she likes him STILL.
im not sure about him, but you know?
shes a close friend and shes sensitive,
if i do something like date oscar, shell go off.
So many things to risk..
But, in my opinion,
to see if theres anything between us, id be willing to risk most of it.
Ipod. 8 gig. 4th g. 2 cameras. Facetime. Yep its mine. As of last night x)
TCSOE
Travis County Sheriffs Office Explorers.
Basically they teach you 80% of things officers do x)
pretty cool huh?(:

No comments:

Post a Comment