Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Im...-Brianna

Im dating my best friend..
i dont know what else to say.
am i surprised?
not at all.
did i expect it to happen this soon?
no.
its hard to explain how it happened too..
it was soo.. difficult.
like we talked about dating,
we both said no
then he started thinking for a while
next thing i hear him say
"Kiss me again"
i replied "Oscar no we both agreed not to right?"
Then he hugged me and went for my neck.
I pushed him off a little saying no,
he said "please just one more"
and so we did.
he pulled out,
and with a confused face asks,
"Will you go out with me?"
it was actually really cute in a way.
later he told me what he was thinking about.
his ex.
most recent one.
said that after their second date he realized he had feelings for her, and so thats why he asked me to kiss him(:
Then after i did he realized he liked me.
Ah, as if out of a fairytale(:
God i loved our 8 and a half hour date :P
hehehe(:

No comments:

Post a Comment