Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Okay So- Brianna

So a lot happened this week.
Me and Oscar broke up,
projects were started
projects were due,
i saw my two best friends two days in a row,
and i realized how much i miss them like crazy.
Okay so Oscar and I broke up on Monday morning.
It was really mutual, but i brought it up.
The thing I told him was that
I'd rather lose him now as a boyfriend,
than get into a fight about something stupid,
and never talk to him again.
You know?
But now that I think about it,
I shouldn't have done it.
We're so perfect for each other that like it was really stupid to have broken up
even my mom said that the next time he comes over shes going to sit us down and tell us how stupid we are for braking up.
But regardless,
now we're even closer than before,
and with the conversation we had last night,
I have a feeling we're going to get back together.
It was a really nice conversation.
It was literally about nothing, and everything at the same time.
You know?
Well anyways, for now, My best friend remains my best friend and nothing more.
We'll we started a geometry project this week.
I like my partners, Aaron and Caleb.
Aaron: i used to have a crush on last year :P thinking back its quiet funny.
Caleb: hes pretty cute, and funny, but egh, not my type.
anyways, i think ill do good working with them, which will hopefully keep my grade in there above a 90 and maybe this 6 weeks ill have an A(:
my Psycho-Tech Writing project was due.
as a group we got a 98
oral communication i got a 92.
not to bad i suppose, but it could be better.
I'm anxious to see my grades for this progress report x)
Im really trying to focus on school.
And its not as hard as i thought it would be.
Like before id be like
"well no big deal at least im not failing"
but now i really wanna try to get straight A's
Just to prove to myself that I can do it.
Anyways.
So Decker had their auditions for the one act play this year on Tuesday.
That morning i texted my two favorite people ever and wished them luck on auditions.
Little did they know that id be there for them supporting them.
I went to Decker after school to surprise everyone.
Seeing them again felt soo amazing.
Like being able to actually hug them and see them,
it was just great.
I miss them more now that i dont see them though.
Like on Thursday morning i thought to myself
" Oh well brianna, this is your life now. Dont get to used to seeing them. Not for another two weeks at least"
it sucks a little but i know that in 7 months for sure one of them will be with me at new tech.
Well that has been my life for the past week
I hope you enjoyed it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment