Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Meltdown... - Lauren

I really don't feel like re-typing everything, so if you care... here's the huge meltdown I just had in chat form with courtney. >.>

courtney: (:how're you dahling?
 me: >:(
9:41 PM I'm grumpy tired and frustrated. ><
9:42 PM Stupid homework I don't get that I can't turn in late, Stupid people making me feel bad for telling them I didn't approve of an idea, stupid weak-ness that means everytime i do any exercise all my muscles hurt
  :(
 courtney: ):
  wanna talk about any of it?
9:45 PM me: Ugh... I dunno, I'm just frustrated and PMSing on top of it. I feel like I'm gonna cry......
  Over nothing
 courtney: ooh..):
  well.
  I'm here for yah, babe : )
 me: :,)
9:46 PM I just don't wanna deal with any of this shit right now, I had a really long weekend and would very much like to sleep, but that's the one thing I don't get to do. >.>
 courtney: aw ):
  that's so sad.
  I'm so sorry ):
9:47 PM me: Yeah... I hate this, it happens every couple of months. It'll alternate that my PMS is barely noticeable, to the next month it's a total bitch and I'm crying over everything and picking fights I don't mean to pick, and i hurt, and I'm always tired, and it just sucks........
9:48 PM I'm also just getting completely frustrated with being unable to do anything...
  In a lot of different ways
9:50 PM I can't leave the house without begging someone else to take me or walking in the 90 degree weather, And I always feel bad making people go out of their way to get me for things...
9:52 PM I'm in personal fitness again because my credit didn't count before due to starting late, and it's completely kicking my ass and I get to completely fail at everything we do beause I just can't do it, and she gives me these awful looks because she thiniks I'm just giving up, but I really can't do it, and everyone else gets to watch me not be able to do it... and it sucks. And I always hurt now from it. my legs haven't stopped hurting in three weeks.
9:54 PM I can't freaking figure out how to do this homework, My english class is kicking my ass too, i think I'm failing right now. And it's not because my teacher is bad, it's just because I can't figure it out. I read these passages and just stared at them blankly. we're readings stuff in class and I just stare at it. I can't figure out how to write what we're writing, and it just... I just can't figure out what I'm doing.
 courtney: ):
9:55 PM I'm sure you'll be able to figure out what you're doing, and physical fitness sucks balls.
  most physical classes do.
  but I mean,
you're just having a rough time.
I'm here for you(:
and I know how you feel, because that was my entire sophmore year.
  I failed so badly.
  I failed pretty much every class.
9:56 PM me: I guess this is going to sound bad, but I'm... not used to failing.
9:58 PM And especially in my AP Englsh class, the one thing I was always good at but now am always shown how much I am not good, they're always talking about college and what amazing college they're going to, and al the awesome AP classes and Scores on these super hard tests, and I just... I have to probably take a year off t get any money at all to even go to college, and I am more than likely going to ACC because it's all I can afford, Among most people I feel good about myself, and among these people I'm the bottom of the heap, scraping the barrel. I feel like crap and I don't know what to do about it...
9:59 PM courtney: well, I know how you feel.
but I mean,
you can get past failing.
10:00 PM you can pass your classes.
  sure
  it's kind of hard
  but you can do it.
you're a smart person(:
  and pass,
just to show those people
how smart you are(:
  prove 'em all wrong!
10:01 PM me: It's not just that though.
  I don't know what I'm doing with my life! Everyone seems to have these awesome plans... And I just hate thinking about it because I just don't know.
10:02 PM I don't want school to end
  I don't want me entire life as I know it to be over
  I don't want to spend a year doing nothing when everyone is going on to college
  I don't want to have to change everything again
  I hate bug life changes
  I hate being uprooted and not knowing where I stand or what I'm doing
10:03 PM I don't want to do this
  but again
  no choice
10:04 PM courtney: but you'll figure it out(:
chase your passion.
what do you LOVE?
what are you good at? (:
you can do something with that!
10:05 PM me: The only thing I really love is singing and helping my friends, but you can't rely on music as a career and psychiatry requires many years of expensive schooling
 courtney: yeah I hear that |:
I wanna be a criminologist.
  but since that's a branch of psychology and sociology I'm gonna have to go for a minimum of like 8 years.
10:06 PM me: And I don't even have enough money to go to dinner.
  I don't know how to do this
  I completely feel like I've failed at my whole life
10:07 PM every little kid had all these hopes and dreams of what they wanted to do, and I didn't... I just sang and lived. I don't remember most of my childhood life because I didn't do anything. i was homeschooled and sat in my room for most of my life
10:09 PM And even choir is making me feel completely inferior. I know I can sing, but apperantly everyone else can sing better. I couldn't even make one solo in three years of the mediocre groups, let alone in one of the better groups. I made Chamber Choir which is awesome, but I really don't feel like a part of the group, or of acapella. I don't really talk to anyone, i just sit off to the side and then sing my part. I'm working on it, but choir was the only highlight a lot of the time, but that combined with the fact that I can't really stand our new choir teacher means i's not as great....
10:10 PM I love to sing, so much, but I can't get through a line without being yelled at and told how much we have to improve to be good.
10:12 PM courtney: ):
maybe...you're just a late bloomer.
everyone got their dreams early
you'll find yours (:
I promise you will.
and you haven't failed life, because if you did, you'd be dead, but you're not, because I won't let you because I love you too much to let anything bad happen ):
and if you need the money, you're probs gonna need a job, and make moneys D:
10:13 PM me: But I don't have a car or any way to reliably get to a job.
  Thank you though....
  It really does help. <3
  I really could just use a hug right now. 10:14 PM But my best friend lives 8 hours away, and the closest friend who i think would come see me lives in hutto
10:15 PM courtney: ):
  I'm going to
  come to your house
  a weekend
  and give you
  the biggest and bestest hug
  EVER.
  with sprinkles.
 me: Haha, <3
10:16 PM But Somehow I'm so freaking busy.
  I don't get to relax again till november.
  Scare has my out every weekend
  :(
10:17 PM courtney: : (
  THEN I SHALL VISIT YOU
  IN NOVEMBER.
  and give you the biggest and bestest hug with sprinkles.
10:18 PM me: Hahaha. <3
  I don't wanna wait till november. :(
  Maybe you come to scare one day and I kidnaps you home with me
 courtney: <3
  maybe:)
  that could works.
  but doesn't your dad not like
  spending the night?
10:19 PM I mean I could probs ask to be picked up that very day but I dunno o:
 me: But he let jim stay the whole weekend at brandon's and I haven't asked in ages... Maybe he'll let me. hug
 courtney: hmm maybe(:
  <3
  we'll have to see.
  just be like
10:20 PM "dude. who wouldn't want god to grace our presence for a night?"
 me: Haha. ^_^;;
  That's another big issue, I am getting so seriously fed up with my family. They are driving me completely insane.
  I cna't wait to be out of here, but I don't want to leave.
10:21 PM courtney: why don't you wanna leave?
  I wanna leave so badly.
10:24 PM me: I just don't want to like... leave my house and everything that's happened here. I'm worried about living alone, I need a roommate, but I don't know who to ask because I get really fed up with a lot of my friends after a while. I couldn't live with shea, we couldn't do a week at her house, let alone living together. we both get too high strung. I was going to go with Montanna, we'd both talked about it when she was going to leave mike, but I seriously doubt that's happening, they seem to have reconciled at least not enough for her to leave him... Sam is going to live in Dallas to go to med school, and that's too far for me to move... I really don't know what to do. I don't want to be alone. :(
10:25 PM I feel alone a lot
  even though I know I'm not
10:26 PM courtney: ):
  see
  I could handle being alone
  I've been alone my entire life
  but you can find someone I promise(: <3
10:28 PM me: there's also the issue where I've completely failed in the relationship department... I don't know what I did, but somehow I'm the girl who's one of the guys and doesn't ever date and no one is interested in, People keep making reasons why, but there are always reasons and excuses I don't know.... I must've done something wrong, but I don't know what, and I think it's too late to fix it.
10:29 PM courtney: never too late(:
I've always been that ugly chick.
  but I mean.
10:30 PM I've changed I think.
  I mean, I'm still not liked
  but it's alright I sppose
  *suppose
10:32 PM me: But you're not ugly! You're adorable. And at least you have been though, I mean... I don't even mean people don't always like me, as far as I know no one has ever liked me, and if they have they never did enough to say something to me about it. No one. Ever. I feel like there's something wrong with that. I like people, it happens, but nobody ever likes me back. Often they like my friends instead, which is the suck...
  I dunno, I guess I really do feel like I'm just not good enough......
10:33 PM I don't even know for what, but i can't think of anything I've accomplished, anything I've really dont...
  *done
  I don't DO anythin...
 courtney: but you are(:
trust me dear, my life has been liking people and them never liking me pack.
hell, I've even been played, pretty much.
  then go out and have your own adventures(:
  be yourself.
10:34 PM people should like you for YOU and not like you for someone you're not(:
10:37 PM me: I know that last part, I do... But i guess I feel like there's too much ME and no one wants to look far enough to learn that much about me. :( And hell... This is going to sounds really bad but I don't mean it to be, At least someone liked you enough to try to play you. The most interest anyone's ever shown in me was he agreed to go on one date with me because montanna told him he had to go, because he told her brother I was cool, and she'd been trying to hook me up. That, and our awesome but slightly pervy friend who loves to jokingly hold people's hands and make jokes about stuff, but is completely uninterested for real, and has told me that I am one of the guys.. =/
10:38 PM courtney: man.
  I used to be one of the guys.
  like
  so hardcore
  in like elementary school.
  but I mean
  you can grow out of it.
  I'm not really "one of the guys"
10:39 PM but I'm not "one of the girls" either.
  I'm kind of my own person.
  but I dunno broski.
  you'll find someone I promise(:
10:41 PM but y'know,
you have been liked.
  sam liked you.
  but I mean, you don't...roll that way.
but I mean, you can be liked.
  (:
10:42 PM me: I honestly think sometimes that being homeschooled may've fucked part of me up. I was made to be very social and have people around me, and I sat in my room for a long time. I didn't do anything, I had very few friends. I've always said that I grew up too fast, I wasn't really a kid for that long, but... I think part of me grew up really slow. So the part of me that started liking boys didn't show up at all until a while ago, and by then I'd already messed something up.... I dunno... >>
10:44 PM and yeah, she says so, but I really think (and with my logical mind not my reactionary mind) that she really just knew I would always be there for her, she wanted someone she could always trust, in essence she wants someone like me. but... I don't think she likes me so much, just the fact that I never left her, when everyone else did. She only liked me after she's been broken a million times... I mean, I just think it was a reaction,i if that makes any sense
 courtney: ):
  well.
  I don't see why people couldn't like you
  you're absolutely adorable and amazing.
10:45 PM and if people can't see that they deserve to be spited.
 me: And isn't it a little sad that the only person who's ever liked me is my female best friend? Just a little?
 courtney: I grew up too fast, too, that's most likely why I'm so childish.
  not really?
  my friend kathryn liked/likes me a lot, I don't know if she still does.
  I haven't been liked by a lot of people, I don't think.
10:46 PM that was in middle school where people just follow the leader.
 me: but you didn't grow up with her calling eachother sisters. >.>
  Yeah........
  I dunno... <,<
 courtney: no, but we are that close kind of.
  I dunno brotato, but you'll find someone I promise<3
  we both will.
  just gotta wait for that one person that can handle you at your worst:)
  so far there's only been...
  three people that have done that.
  but one's 23,
10:47 PM the other was afraid of being a "pedo"
  and the other played me.
 me: :)
  that's sad.....
 courtney: bahaha
  yeah.
  kind of.
(Skip some irrelevant rambling convo here)
courtney: I mean
I guess I'm kind of...
pretty ish?
I have a decent personallity
but I don't know why people legitimately like me.
 me:  I kinda feel the same. =/
 courtney:  mhm.
 me:  ><
Ugh
well
at least I've stopped like... Completely freaking out and crying now. >.>
 courtney:  ):
I'm here for you<3
 me:  <3 thanks... i think my friends get tired of it sometimes. >.>
 courtney:  naaah
(:
 me:  :) Well, just cuz you don't doesn't mean the rest don't. >.> I feel like most of us are just growing apart, I hardly see anyone anymore. >.>
 courtney:  aw... ):
yeah doesn't that feeling suck?
 me:  Yeah... a lot. considering I give up so much of my life to help them and shit, and they don't  even care enough to try to stay friends
 courtney:  ):
hun you gotta take care of yourself sometimes.
 me:  I don't know how.....
 courtney:  ):
you'l llearn(:
if I can do it, you can too!
 Sent at 11:03 PM on Monday
 me:  I suppose... :( I spent so much time helping others because it made me feel good to help, and it helped them, that I never learned how to take care of myself...
 courtney:  ...
man
we're so alike it's scary.
 me:  that... Doesn't make me as happy as it should. I don't like that anyone else has to feel what  am. >.>

(So yeah... there's that. I'm going to sleep this off now and hope I have enough Energy to wake up tomorrow. :C )

No comments:

Post a Comment