Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, September 24, 2010

Homecoming, or HOEcoming?-Brianna

so tonight was homecoming
game was won EASILY
but it was boring.
so i just hung out with my friends.
it was cool cause i saw a lot of my old friends
like from decker,and even 6th grade !
but i dont know if tonight was an amazing night...
or a bad one
this guy who had been bugging me fer a kiss all week....
finally got it.
then he started getting reaalllyy touchy
so i left.
then i ran into my ex boyfriend.
youll never guess which one...
Jesus.
it was amazing seeing him again
and it was fun like we brought up old jokes and everything
then..
we started holding hands.
and getting closer.
then he kissed my check
then we got close nd closer
nd..
basically, we were acting like we were going out.
it was funny cause my friend Dylan asked if we were dating,
i said no
she said
Girl if you dont i will
then...
Aarons mom took me, sean, jacob and of course, Aaron home.
i cant finish the rest...
but my point is i made out with three guys in a matter of less than 5 hours !!
prob like 3-4 :/
like i feel reaallllyy stupid about it :/
lexi asked me what was going through my mind..
i replied "Honestly? 'i need to get over him'"
:/
i guess over all it was just a great HOEcoming night...

No comments:

Post a Comment