Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, September 3, 2010

Seriously? -Brianna

Really?
Yer kidding right ?
Please tell me this is all just a big joke.
3 guys ?!
in a matter of 3 days ?!
thats friggin insane !!
i mean like one guy would be okay
but i had Isaac, Jason, and Rob,
and then !!!!
Maxy (the first one nilsa xD ) keeps asking me if im single when everyday
my answer is "Yes"
thats crazy!!
i can already tell high schools gonna be a bit different than middle school.
anyways
today in bio Rob was all like "try to make martin jealous" so he was like all over me while i was doing my work
i didnt say no lets not,
but i did say it was a stupid idea.
at this point im starting to think Martin could care less about me.
i mean like he cares,
but nothing more than just a close friend.
but like he doesnt care if guys ask me out or flirt with me
like for example
when Jason asked me out,
i told him,
and he sounded excited.
he was like "whatcha gonna say whatcha gonna say?"
every girl knows thats the easiest way to see if a guy still has feelings for you
if they get quietish and look down and hardly make eye contact,
then they do
but if theyre happy for you
then obviously they dont..
Hes such a teaser.
like okay
next friday,
theres this lock in at my school
its not exactly over night
but its til like 11 or 12.
anyways i was debating weather er not to go
cause that fri. is my first away game
so i was talkign to martin about it and he goes
"you should go, i mean look its a friday ! 10:54 *time he asked me out* you never know when we'll reconnect"
and so i dont know if hes actually planning on asking me back out then,
but whatever happens happens.
im skipping my game,
and taking a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment