Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Friday- Brianna

Geometry class.
i have one regret.
i just dont know what it is.
do i regret kissing his cheek and letting him kiss mine?
or do i regret pushing him away?
Martin tired to make out.. or kiss me
in geo yesterday
i dont think he knows how hard it was fer me not to do it.
the feeling i had in my chest was crazy
and still even now when i think about how it happened
and how we were so close to doing it,
i get the same exact feeling :/
i hate it.
and his excuse was
" why not im single"
yeah thats why not.
because youre single im not gonna kiss you.
if youre not my boyfriend,
your lips shouldnt touch mine.
like why cant he just stop messing with my heart and ask out Malenie already?
i mean thats obviously what he wants.
and if it isnt?
tough.
he basically told me striaght up
that we just dont work out together.
so if thats true, why is he trying to kiss me as soon as the teacher walks out?
:/
its so hard for me to deny him.
i want him back but its not gonna happen
so a lot of the flirting,
all of the touching,
and especially all of the kissing
has to stop.
ughhhh
i guess im just...
Hopelessly Devoted To You.
"
Hello, I'm just a fool who's willing to sit around and wait for you
But baby can't you see, there's nothin' else for me to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you;
My head is saying "fool, forget him", my heart is saying "don't let go"
Hold on to the end, that's what I intend to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you"

No comments:

Post a Comment