Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nice Friends - Lauren

So, i have a friend named JD. JD is rather christian, but sings and plays his guitar and Keymonica (real name - Tenor Melodica. Look it up. Best instrument ever.) all the time, he is really nice and really funny. He once told me and shea that we were like his dude friends, Shea got all upset at being called a dude, but he really just meant we were cool and he could talk to us. He's quite a perv at times, but only jokingly. But honestly... It may sound a little strange but It's kinda nice when he tells you how hot you are or tries to hold your hand. You know he's joking, but it still makes you feel good about yourself. He does it to tons of girls, but there are definitely ones he avoids, and it's nice to be included. Also it's never bad to get a compliment, no matter how silly and over the top it is. :) It's also never awkward for some reason. I mean, you know it's not like he likes you, from what I can tell he's still swooning over kate, who is a complete B**** and loud and obnoxious and Grrrr, I don't know why he likes her, she's so preppy and obnoxious, and is dating Nathan (who is in college now, though she's only a junior). But... It's just not weird ever. He calls Jordy 'The Hotter One' Because she's Kira's 'sister' and JD likes to remind her how much hotter she is than Kira. He, Chris Cody and I were driving to Sonic this morning (well, Chris was driving. XD) and he reached over and grabbed my hand, and told me I had to hold it, which I did, and then he was like "Look guys, I'm getting lucky! This is my form of getting lucky." It was really silly. I don't like him like that, he's just nice and funny and it's nice to get compliments now and again. ^_^ Ya know what I mean? Or do I sound completely crazy... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment