Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Simply cause i can- Brianna

So this post can go one of two ways
itll either be really short,
or itll trail on forever :3
probably the second one, but we'll see :D
So i think i had the 24 hour bugg,
it hurt.
i threw up.
and i slept forever.
band camp tomorrow :3
saturday we're going to DCI in San Antonio :3
its gonna be crazy fun.
I remember like forever ago me and Oscar promised to be bus buddies for band and school
good times :3
I kinda had this dream that he sat next to me and said "i dont want to break another promise"
insane right?
So im officially dating Chino, and i have for almost two weeks now.
its going good, i still havent seen him since the movies though,
and that is why i dont date in the summer :3
anyways so i was talking to my mom about it,
and she goes
"oh boy, hes still around? wheres Oscar?"
i just laughed and told her that despite what he said we still dont talk.
she rolled her eyes.
I said
"you just want me to marry him"
She said
"Well Brianna, you're going to. Its predestined."
Maybe shes right
but im hoping shes wrong.
and even if we do, itll end up in a divorce cause he stops talking to me one day :P
Soo i really wanna get my ipod tomorrow after my moms work so i can have it for the tripp
buuuut i dunno if my mom will let me
she wants me to wait until the weekend of my birthday.
how whack yes?
yes.
well i just called her and asked about it
She said she'll take me early Saturday morning :3
Did i already say i got the 24 hour bug?
or food poisoning.
im not sure.
all i know is that i made chicken yesterday for myself and that night i puked,
and puked and puuukkkeeeddd.
i just started feeling better about an hour ago,
but not by muchh.
im eating Mangos :3
well im gonna go ahead and get off
and stretch
and do my ten minutes of crunches.
Yes.
TEN.
10.
non stop.
:D
True story brahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment