Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Memories- Brianna

I love going back to last years posts and reminiscing.
Like I love reading about what i was doing a year ago to the day.
Is that weird? Well i like it, its kind of comforting, in a weird way :3
well anyways band camp was last week and it was loads of fun(:
on the last day though i pulled a muscle, and it still hurts D:
then again i havent really done anything to help it :3
i tried to do my splits yesterday and it hurt so so sooo bad!
So i guess today thats how ill be spending my day,
looking up home remedies on pulled muscles.
and stretching.
and TCSO :D
back to band camp.
I have it this week again but just Friday and Saturday, so im really excited :D
then we get one week off, then all of August is band camp :D
I love the excuse of having something to do.
I dont know, maybe im just a total loser :3
So my lifes kind of blan right now,
But honestly, ive got nothing better to do with my time right now -.-
so im gonna go ahead and stop noww :3

No comments:

Post a Comment