Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Life... -Brianna

IS so complicated.
And Crazy.
and busy.
and stressful.
So that is why...
I might go to NYC in two weeks :3
and in two years, as my "senior trip" (since im gonna skip a grade)
I will be going on a tour of Europe!!!
And its crazy cause ive been so down lately, and i got invited to do this Sunday.
and its just... ahh(:
it couldnt have come at a more perfect time for me <3
so my flight for new york is my birthday present from my mummmm(:
Its only a 6 day trip buuut stilll (:
ill be with my bestest friend Casey <3
Anyways so Europe !!!!
We'll start out by staying in Germany for a while, Then head to Spain, then...
I T A L Y !!
I always talked about going to Italy as my senior trip, like just by myself before i go for college right?
well im really excited about it.
im getting my passport early 2012 cause i know it takes a while to get it so yeahh :)
I have band camp for the rest of this week and im super excited cause its so much fun.
Marching season is my favorite <3
My uncle from Cali is coming down here T O N I G H T !
Im dating Chino officially as of July 10th :3
Me and Shelby (my reaaallllyyyy amazing best friend/sister :D) have the same anniversary :3
Ahh its her first boyfriend so im really excited for her(:
Me on the other hand? this is my 5th, and i hope its different than the restt.
Hes a good guy so im happy(:
anyways i gotta go book my flight for NYC! (:
Goodbyeee <333
P.S. Guess whos getting her ipod replaced soon? (: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment