Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm really missing him today... -Brianna

Oscar.
Today i went out to where we had our first date and it was terrible
i wanted to cry so badly, my eyes kept watering and i realized that im missing him.
Why is it so hard for me to just forget about him?
Then on the way home, You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift came on the radio and my mom asks
"Hey so whats going on with you and Oscar?"
Like today of all days, she asks today,
the first day ive thought about him in almost a month!
I replied
"well i deleted his number... we dont talk any more"
What she said?
"Brianna... You're gonna marry that boy i swear."
It just made me miss him a little more you know?
Like i miss him so much i just wanna like cuddle with Hollywood and stay there for forever :/
Well im going out tonight and hopefully ill get over this.
My really close friend from California is coming down tomorrow for a few days and im really excited to see her.
Shes a month older than me, and our parents have known each other for 16 ish years,
which means we've known each other our whole lives.
Anyways i havent seen her in just about 6 years,
so yeahh i get to see her tomorrow and stuff.
so yeah im going know cause i dont wanna cry any moree -.-
Good bye bloggg.
Until something like this happens again :3
P.s. I hope you're enjoying your summer. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment