Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Movies.- Brianna

So last night i went to the movies with
Shelby, Lexi, Juan (Chino), D'Angelo, Fernando (Nando), Antonio, and... Oscar.
It was a lot of fun, the movie was good and I flirted here and there.
After the movie we went out to eat at a pizzeria and after that we went to a play ground :3
There was good and bad last night.
I'll talk about the bad first, simply cause its the one that affected me the most.
Oscar and Lexi kept making out during the movie,
and i was only one seat away.
Well... back in February there was a big deal with Oscar and I never blogged about it because i just wanted to forget about it. But I think its time i get it off my chest.
Theres a ditch by my house and we kind of called it "out spot".
There was this one time he came over and we went out there.
He kept kissing my neck and i tried to get him off but he wouldnt and he begged me to let him.
and i felt like i owed it to him... why?
I dont know.... but i did. so i let him.
Anyways not even two months later we had completely stopped talking.
and i think thats why.
Anyways while we were there i had such a terrible feeling in my stomach i mean i wanted to puke and when we got home i coldnt even make eye contact with him. It was just so terrible.
To try to forget about it i wrote a story about it and it didnt help.
but anyways so them making out next to me just reminded me of that night,
and i got the same feeling in my tummy. I left the theater three times because i felt like i was going to puke.
Anyways so after the movie, everyone wanted to go to Which Wich... where oscar and i had our first date.
I told everyone they could go and that ill just meet them at the pizzeria but everyone just ended up going with me to the pizzeria.
so after Oscar and Chino left we actually ended up going into Which Wich.
My heart like sank.'It was so terrible.
but i put up with it cause i had to.
So on top of all of this, Oscar never said a word to me.
And even though i told myself i didnt want him to,
i really wish he wouldve.
Like if he could just acknowledge the fact that he hurt me... ?
Errr hes a boy i cant expect much right?
Enough about the bad cause im starting to feel down again, and its only noon.
During the movie Chino sat next to me, and ive kinda liked him for a bit now.
Hes been my "boyfriend" for two months and ive liked him for like 2-3 weeks.
well anyways he was totally flirting with me during the movie, but like the "Tease" i am, id push him off me only so i could be all over him and then stop and then repeat.
im not gonna lie, it was a lot of fun just flirting, like not caring, and just doing.
At the pizzeria he sat next to me again and again we flirted.
He also held my hand :3
So he owed me a kiss from a bet we had but he never gave it to me, when i got home he told me it was cause he didnt want everyone to see us.
i think thats really cute that hes shy.
He also told me he had a surprise for me, so at the play ground i asked him for it but he said he wanted mine first.
It was just a kiss.
so i tried to get us alone where no one would watch, but with out friends, its kind of impossible :3
anyways so He ended up leaving before i got mine and he got his.
When i texted him asking about it he told me.
He asked me out :)
I was reaally happy but...
I dont date in the summer.
its one of my many rules :3
so i told him that i really do like him but i dont date in the summer.
and he was really okay with it, and that made me even happier.
he said "Okay amor but just know when school starts you're mine(:"
Like i liked that he didnt question me about it or take it back
Haha :3
So he got bonus points for being shy and okay with my rule.
The reason he didnt ask me at the park?
"i wanted to ask you when we were alone"
:)
Hes so adorable.
So i have band camp in four days and im pretty excited.
Thursday practices have ended so its just the three band camps we have this summer.
So yeah im ready :3
My cousin/really close friend Julianna came to visit us :3
I hadnt seen her in almost 6 years, and i missed her like crazy!
Shes a month older than me, and we've known each other since i was born.
So moving really sucked.
buuut my point is she came for a few days and it was a blast!
She came over the first day she was here, the second we threw her an early surprise birthday party, tuesday she went to Shliterbahn, Wednesday we had this party until like 1 in the morning, then thursday she left.
I missed her loads and it was amazing seeing her again!
Shes so beautiful.
Secretly, its because of her that ive always wanted to be a dancer :3
We did that and gymnastics together growing up so yeahh :3
anyways so yeah i had a blast and our friendship picked up where it last ended back in Cali
I had a good time at the movies over all,
And my summers going pretty great.
Soo thats all you need to know for noww :3
P.S. this is the second most comforting thing to me, i mean writing and all, thats the whole reason im turning that story i talked about ^^ up thurrr, into a movie :3
We start shooting in December ish :D KayThanksBye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment