Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Boundaries- Brianna

I have personal boundaries i set for myself.
Certain topics are off limits to certain people.
My "Sex life", as small as that topic is, i keep that personal,
I hardly ever kiss and tell, and so why would i talk about anything else on that topic?
two of my friends and i got onto that topic a few nights ago and i told them,
cause they told me, so it seemed only fair,
five days later one of them is still teasing me about it,
i told her to hop off, and she got totally pissed,
saying how its not fair that i wont tell her about a certain thing.
Personally, the way i see it,
is that now that its not "that night" i dont have to tell her shit,
correct?
and i havent brought up her sex life since then,
so if im not asking is it fair that she is?
Anddd, if i dont want to talk about something,
dont you think its fair that i can keep it to myself?
The other day when i was sick she texted me
and i told her i was sick and that wed talk later
she texted me asking me about this certain thing,
so i replied "im insanely sick and thats all you can think about?"
Her response?
"Yeah"
Insanely upsetting..
Anyways but its saturday,
i get my ipod today,
I go to San Antonio today,
I have fun.
You should do the same

No comments:

Post a Comment