Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, March 14, 2011

Why?!-Brianna

So ive been talking to an old friend for a while
and guess who likes him?
Guess who he likes?(:
No.
I mean yes he likes me,
but no its not a good thing.
I ran into him last night and he asked me
"So if we were alone how far would you go with me?"
With a smile on his face.
Just like the other D-bags ive dated :/
pisses me the hell off.
Like at least i didnt let myself soo hung over this guy.
Better to find out hes like all the other guys now than after we dated,
or anything else happened.
See, i just personally find that question suuch a turn off.
So im not going to lie, i used to consider getting asked for sex almost like a compliment. i found it flattering, but I've realized that its NOT.
Not at all.
But anyways, so i liked this guy, but now i know to stay clear of him cause if i just let him keep asking me that he'll take it farther.
On a good note, i absolutely love my best friend to death.
i told him about all thatt ^^^
and this was our conversation about it:
Oscar:Bewwy?
Me:Mh?
Oscar:So, if we were alone, how long do you think our hugs and naps would last?(:
Me:Forever(:
Oscar:Is THAT a turn off?(:
Me: No, Not at all <3
Oscar: I love you berry(:
Me:I know, i love you too(:
END x)
He just knows how to make me frooberly happy even in situations like this.
i know its not a big deal but it kind of is cause i havent really been into anyone this year except for the Senior :P

No comments:

Post a Comment