Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I need a life- Brianna

I feel like everyone has a life but me.
Everyone has plans for Friday nights,
saturday afternoons,
and Sunday mornings,
while i just sit here and beg my mom to let me to do something.
im in high school.
shouldnt i be totally booked and so "I'll get back to you" should be my most commonly used excuse right?
nope.
"Sorry i have a project due soon"
is more like it :/
i really need to start going out,
and getting friends who will make plans with me.
But no. instead i sit here while listening to Pandora Radio,
praying SOMEONE will text me :/
i hate letting time go to waste but this spring break was the worst thing that couldve happened to me.
i usually BEG for days off, but so i can do things with friends.
instead i write to myself, and anyone whos stuck around long enough to still read this, about how im a total loser D:
So im gonna make myself better by talking about the rest of the school year:
This friday im skipping school to go to San Antonio, which will be a two day trip cause on saturday i have competition,
next friday im leaving early cause ive got a two day competition (state champs.) in Huston.
The fourth, ill be skipping school because of a dentist appointment.
sometime durring the month of april ill be skipping another two days (or having half days) to do "tours" to the middle schools about Color/winterguard.
Then the 13th of may ill be skipping to leave for our band trip(:
After that the school years going to FLYYYYYY by.
Or at least i hope it does.
Already the weeks are going by pretty quickly which is making me soo happy.
So my freshman year wasnt as great as i hoped it would be but you know, ive got 11 weeks left, i should just make the best of those 11 mondays 11 tuesdays 11 wednesdays 11 thursdays and 11 fridays. And i hope to also take advantage of my 8 free Saturdays i have left.
So that number (nine) just freaked me out a little.
holy shit.
i have Nine chances to hang with friends before the school years over.
Damn..
And soon enough, by like mid-April ill be busy starting to plan my quince.
Things needed for a quince:
Dress
Guest list
Theme
Food
Entertainment
Father-Daughter Dance
Court (sometimes)
Building to hold it in
Decorations
What We Have:
Half way done with the Father-Daughter Dance.
"Building" To hold it in,
(my grandpas ranch)
and SOME decorations, but like little things.
thats it. so ive gota busy summer ahead of me.
Pluuus i want to have an after party at my house.
So yeah, around April i gotta start worrying about that
and my July- August i have to order my dress.
Basically by August all we should have to do is finish buying decorations.
Ive already got 600 bucks saved up for it so itll be fun.
my sisters only had 1000 so if i have even just the slightest bit more itll be good(:
Anyways, im gonna go ask my mom to take me out somewhere (:
Goodbyeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment