Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, February 24, 2011

One week later- Brianna

i feel like ive started to pick up some dance from Winter guard
and so when im not having good days,
i resort to dancing to loud music in my room.
Ive resorted to staying out of my ouse as long as possible.
By choice.
Mondays: im gone from 9:30 to 9:30
Tuesday: 7:15 to 6
Wednesday:7:15 to 10
Thursday: 7:15 to 9:30
Friday: 7:15 to 5
Saturday: when i have competitions im out from as early as 3 to as late as 12. If i dont, i make plans to go out
Sunday: All day im relaxing in my room getting ready for the week ahead.
I hate the fact that so far this week ive eaten dinner alone every single day expect for Wednesday.
Like ive realized that 5/7 of my days every week are spent eating dinner alone.
Its kinda weird but at the end of it i learn to deal with it.
So when i talk to my best friend, its usually so efortless.
As of yesterday, its felt like forced.
weve hardly had a conversation since then and it feels weird
i guess maybe im just too clingy and i need to back off.
Either way i despise it.
I really hope it goes away soon.
So TAKS is on Tuesday.
I cannot believe how quickly this year has flown by!! It is soo insane.
Like theres onnly 12 more weeks left of school not counting spring break!
TWELVE!!!
twelve more mondays,
twelve more Fridays!
2 TAKS,
3 Competitions,
12 more practices!
so little...

No comments:

Post a Comment