Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I. Hate. This.-Brianna

My best friend.
i hate him.
hes so amazing
and perfect
and so..
FAR!!
I miss seeing him all the time and in the halls and at rehearsals.
and just like, always, and never, and randomly, and like noticing the days when hes gone, and like just on random occasions. you know?
Sighh,
well anyways i saw him today.
He smelt amazing.
I miss him.
Like crazy.
Like beyond crazy.
Anyways, my friend lexi, shes pretty damn close to me too,
she got mad cause i was talking to him instead of her.
I love her to death, but she needs to know im not ALL hers,
just like shes not all mine, yet she gets mad at me?
its unfair to me and i feel really bad for talking to him,and i shouldnt, i know i shouldnt.
but she makes me feel like im doing something bad.
i hate it x(
why cant my best friend just be at school with me already?
Thered be no more drama like this,
and id see him every single monday-friday.
Siiiiiiggggghhhhhhh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment