Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, February 25, 2011

LOLOLOL-Brianna

Just thought id show you two conversations with my best friend.
Last night:
Oscar: I wish you were here so we could 'leep
Me: Mhh, Me too <3
Today:
Oscar:Iloveyouberrymuchoberry(:
Me: Youre Stupid -.-
This is why i LOVE our friendship to death.
Him sending thatt ^^ made me happy,
but he doesnt have to know that :P
I like the way he treats me, and the way i treat him,
and how he knows when im only messing with him
and when im upset
and when im excited
and when to say what
and when to shut the hell up.
Damn itt, i really hate how PERFECT we are for each other
it makes me soooo upset that there are no sparks what so ever.
Its suuuuch a waste of a perfect relationship.
But iguess if we dont push it, itll COME naturally x)
So these past few months of being friends with this amazing girl named Casey,
Ive become so dirty x)
Its actually quiet entertaining :D
Hehe well ive got competition tomorrow so goodnight(:

No comments:

Post a Comment