Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I feel Weird... - Lauren

John and I are Five months on Tuesday.
Five  months. That's a long time, especially for me.
He's my first real boyfriend, and the first person to ever tell me he loves me.

Because of the fact that I had to wait until I was nearly -18- years old before this happened, I developed some issues. I didn't hate myself. but I didn't really think I was worth anything.
And because of -that- I had some terrible self-image issues and due to -that- I had... Intimacy issues. 
Well I've broken that. I broke through my issues and finally was able to open up and stop hating on myself, I finally understand that I -am- worth something to at least one someone, and so today...
Well lemme show you the message I sent to Sam and Shea after the fact.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  • Lauren Nystul
    6 hours ago
    Lauren Nystul
    • Soooo...
      I was hanging out with John today, he was over to help me clean up and deal with shit, and I figure the both of you might kill me if I didn't tell you when my first time was, sooooo there's that. ^////^;; He ran to go get us lunch so I'm sending this. But dad just got home so I'm hitting send and making it go away now!

      Love yas!

      Please no murder. ♥
  • Spencer 'Spaz' Sanders
    • Not exactly how I thought you'd lose your viriginity but fair enough! Hope you used protection~ ♥ And noworries, I wont murder you... Not yet. >>
  • Shea Kilgannon
    6 hours ago
    Shea Kilgannon
    • :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

      You're too cute.
      My little girl is growing up so fast. :'D
      ♥
  • Lauren Nystul
    5 hours ago
    Lauren Nystul
    • You've thought about it? ^^;; And yes, of course I did. P: Yet? D: Is there a reason you're going to murder me? O.O

      Ooooomigod shea. XD So many smileys ^^;;
  • Spencer 'Spaz' Sanders
    • Well, I just knew you to be so conservative and what not. Plus with your last relationship with dog face.... I dunno, it was just sort of a surprise for me I guess. *shrugs* And good girl. Least you use your brain unlike your brother.
  • Lauren Nystul
    5 hours ago
    Lauren Nystul
    • I know. I didn't want to for a long time, but come tuesday we'll have been together five months... >///<;;
      Well Dog face and I never did anything, John was my first kiss. You know that. P: I'm finally completely over him and everything that happened. :3:3
      This whole thing is still a surprise to me, I'm still working on the whole believing someone else can like me like that thing, but... he really does love me. ♥ And I love him. ^/////^

      And you know me, I'm all brains. The boy one... not so much ^^;;
  • Spencer 'Spaz' Sanders
    • Indeed. Well, I'm glad you used your head hun. I hope you and him can go the distance. And ps, dog face lost something good.
  • Lauren Nystul
    2 hours ago
    Lauren Nystul
    • Thanks hun. ♥
      He did, didn't he...
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      So yeah. There's that. ^^;;
      And this is titled I feel Weird because I do kind of, but not like I expected. 
      I think i worked myself up for it to be this huge deal, and it really wasn't. 
      I just feel kindof dazed, and sleepy. Lol. 
      Though... somehow I do feel a bit different, I guess because of Sam's reaction to my being so conservative, I was. really bad. and I've loosened up a lot, so I guess I'm letting go of that conservative tight person who hates shorts and tank tops and swearing and showing skin... I'm loosening up, and calming down. It feels nice, I don't think I realized how tightly I was wound. 
      But... It's weird. I'm losing who I was for so long... It's not bad, I don't think, but it is definitely... Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment