Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, April 25, 2011

Im Setteling- brianna

i perfer guys who ask me out in person
but im setteling for him, who asked over FB
I love it when guys hold my hand
but im setteling for him, who hardly makes eye contact
I love it when guys wrap their arms around my waist,
but im setteling for him, and his arm around my shoulder.
I like a guy to smile at me randomly,
but im setteling for him, and his lack of eye contact (YES I STATE THAT AGAIN!)
I perfer holding actual conversations with guys i have relationships with
but im setteling for him, and his lack of communication.
I prefer guys who can make me smile,
and make me happy,
and give me butterflies
and make me feel special
and like im a princess
or even better, a queen.
But im setteling for him, because he likes me.
I perfer guys who get good grades,
who dont make me look stupid
or too smart
but im setteling for him and his lack of work.
I like guys who just hug me, just because they can.
but im setteling for him and his lack of affection.
I love guys who make me happy.
but im setteling for him and his lack of... joy.
My friend Jesus asked me out, and i said yes.
its late in the year and its pointless to have a relationship so late,
but ive been single for so long, i think this will help me appreciate it.
I doubt we're gonna last,
but i mean why not right?
i told him i dont want anything serious and i dont.
We've been going out one day and i already dont feel happy.
he doesnt make an effort to hang out with me.
i have to go with him and his friends,
where i feel totally out of place.
and where i feel like just a peice of arm candy.
im not happy,
but im setteling.

No comments:

Post a Comment